Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thanksgiving Dinner SOF Challenge

One of the SOF challenges is to make something for the Thanksgiving Dinner table, so I have made a place card.
The flower is one of the White Florals that I just brayered over with the Autumn Leaves Kaleidacolor pad. Super simple to do and you can make your flowers match any project! The background is stamped with the Autumn Leaves Kaleidacolor Pad, and the name strip is sponged with the same ink. The background stamp is from Curls & Swirls, and the letters are from Mini -bet. I'm so glad that I finally got Mini-bet. Not only is it one of the least expensive alpha's that I have bought ($7.95), but it is quickly becoming one of my most used. The letters are small enough that they will fit on just about anything.

If you haven't checked out Stamptoberfest yet over on 2Peas, you should. These challenges are a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Sue McGettigan said...

This is really gorgeous - love the brayered flower!

Dawn said...

Ohhh, this is soooo pretty. Love it!!