Saturday, October 20, 2007

Let It Snow!

I know, it's only October, but I can dream, can't I? I always look forward to snow in the winter. This card is the combination of 2 different challenges. One was the challenge on Gingerwood to use an image that you haven't used in 2-3 years, and the second challenge is Dawn's sketch challenge from 2Peas. I have had the stamp set that this little snowman is from for about 5 years. It is from a set from The Angel Company called Fall Sampler, and it was one that I got in my starter kit when I became an Angel! Isn't he cute?

Since then, I have bought so many stamps! Especially Christmas stamps. This challenge was a great reminder to pull out the old and make it new again. Now that I have dug the stamp set out again, I plan to put it to good use again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the stamp!