Friday, October 5, 2007

Darn That Packaging!

I am definitely a sucker for packaging! While in Hobby Lobby last week I came across these little flowers. Nothing new and exciting, but they just looked so darn cute with all of the bright colors stacked up in these adorable little containers (which you can see just to the left of the card), that I just couldn't resist. After a hectic week of car shopping and dealing with insurance (minor car accident=new car), I finally got around to using these little babies and made a card. Now I would also like to ask the question: Are you also a sucker for the packaging? Let me know in the poll over on the right hand side!

The card is really basic. I used cardstocks from the Brights Cardstock Stack, the background is stamped with one of the flourish stamps from Curls & Swirls, and the "love" stamp is from Love Doodles . I used the little flower embossing folder from the Cuttlebug Decorative Squares set to make the border around the flower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That card is really cute!! Love it!!

Jen Carter said...

I love this card! I love the color combo too!!