Monday, September 22, 2008

It's Officially Fall!

Today is the first day of Fall and it actually feels like it this morning! It's cool and rainy now but they are saying it is supposed to be in the 80's the rest of the week. Not good news for me...i'm ready for the cooler weather. But, even if the weather doesn't quite feel like it I can do some Fall stamping projects.

In doing so, I think I may have a new favorite Halloween stamp set! This haunted house stamp is part of a new set that was just released with the TAC Fall Supplement. All of the images in the set are bold like this house so there is no coloring and they look really good stamped over paterned paper. For this card I used the Cha Cha papers and cardstock which work really well for Halloween.


Stamps: Halloween Town, Happy Haunting, and Running Stitches

Paper/Cardstock: Cha Cha Soar With It Collection, and Cha Cha Cardstock

Embellishments: Cha Cha Hardware

Ink: Palette Noir

2 comments:

Diana said...

I don't celebrate Halloween, but I have to say that this card is very nice! Even do I don't like any halloween stuff, this card is very cute!! Great card!

Thanks for visiting my site!

Love,
Diana

Barb said...

I love Halloween & this house image!! I would have never thought to pair it with Cha Cha... I love it!!