Thursday, December 13, 2007

Reindeer Joy

Here is the card that I made for this week's sketch over on the 2P's board. If you want to see the sketch that Dawn posted, just click here. I'm always keeping all of those little scraps of paper and I hardly ever use them. This particular sketch provided a great way to use them.
I embossed the front of the card with the Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder. The Reindeer and the "Joy to the World" stamps are from the Tis The Season stamp set. The reindeer was colored with Prismacolor Pencils.

3 comments:

Diane said...

I love what you did with the scraps,it's a great fun card!!!Love it!!TFS!

Lisa said...

I like the strips of paper. It add a lot of color. nice card.

liannallama said...

what an awesome card! Great coloring and I love the colorful stripes!