Tuesday, November 6, 2007

'Give Thanks' Candle Jar

I have seen a couple of these lately that other people have made, so I had to make one! This was one of my favorite crafts that I made as a kid. The last one I made was in second grade as a Mother's Day gift, so it has been awhile. They are still just as fun to make though and will make great gifts!

The jar is covered with brown tissue paper, I glued some ribbon around the top, and the pumpkin is just on a piece of cardstock attached with a pop-dot on the outside. The pumpkin and the 'Give Thanks' semtiment are both from the Family, Food & Friends stamp set.

I took a picture of the jar while it was lit so you can see the glow that it gives off.


I have some more tissue paper that I bought yesterday to do some Christmas themed jars. I will post pictures when I get more done!

No comments: