Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More Square Christmas Cards

I made two more Christmas cards with my leftover Simply Square Notecards last night. They really don't get more simple than this. On both of these cards I used the Cheers stamp set. If you don't have this one in your collection yet, you want to get it now! It has been one of my favorites for the last 2 years and it is about to retire in December.

In this first card I just stamped the "Joy" stamp from the Cheers set in black ink. Stamped it again on paterned paper and cut out the ornament to piece over the image on my card.


In this one, I stamped the tree stamp from the Cheers stamp set with black ink. I used Green and Red Stickles to color the tree and Icicle Stickles on the star.

2 comments:

Rachel V. said...

These are adorable! Love how you paper-peiced the Joy. I'm going to have to try that!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

oh my! I love that Joy stamp!!