Wednesday, October 10, 2007

SOF Tag Stamps Challenge Card

Here is another SOF Challenge card. The challenge for this one was to use a tag stamp on your card. I have had this set of tags for a long time now, and I really need to use them more because they are so great. I now have the tag stamps sitting out on my table and I am going to put them to work!
I used the Fun Tags stamp set for my purple tag. I set an eyelet in the top to give it a more finished look and to run my ribbon through. The flourish stamp in the background is from Curls & Swirls and the sentiment is from Pumpkins. The paterned paper is from the Simply Spooky Pad, and let me tell you, these papers are just too cute! So much fun for Halloween! The pumpkin on the tag is from a sheet of stickers that I picked up at Michael's in their dollar section. Now i'm wishing I would have picked up more :-)

No comments: